INNO-Q-NOL® Fruit Chews Gummies are made from Kaneka QH ubiquinol obtained through a proprietary yeast fermentation process. High-quality CoQ10 in a delicious gummy format.
40 gummies / bottle
Key Benefits At A Glance:
- Ubiquinol CoQ10
- Lowers cholesterol levels by 15% in just 2 weeks.
- Boosts cellular energy levels by 90%.
- Slows aging by 40% with powerful
- NEW: Great Tasting Fruit Chews
- Yummy tropical citrus flavour.
- Easy-to-chew gummies.
This year, heart disease will affect more women in Canada than any other disease. Cardiovascular afflictions can include atherosclerosis, hypertension, stroke and heart attack.
• 90% Canadians have at least one risk factor for heart disease or stroke. Heart disease and stroke are two of the three leading causes of death in Canada
• Coenzyme Q10 creates cellular energy production – key for the heart and brain. Exists in 2 forms in our body: oxidized ubiquinone and reduced cellular-ready ubiquinol
• Innovite Health launched INNO-Q-NOL® in 2007 – first CoQ10 Ubiquinol in Canada. Ubiquinol is the most bioactive.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is an extremely important nutrient that every cell in your body must have in order to produce energy. It is naturally found in the energy-producing center of the cell known as the mitochondria, the part of a cell responsible for the production of energy in the form of ATP (Adenosine triphosphate). ATP serves as the cell’s major energy source and drives a number of biological processes, including muscle contraction and the production of protein. CoQ10 is involved in making this important molecule.
Ubiquinone vs. Ubiquinol
Ubiquinone is the standard form of CoQ10. The body must automatically convert ubiquinone to ubiquinol – the most body-ready form of CoQ10 – to help in cell energy production by providing quick and efficient replenishment. Aging inhibits this conversion process hence the requirement for CoQ10 supplementation, where the body-ready ubiquinol form may achieve the most optimal benefits. Human clinical studies have shown that when compared to standard CoQ10 supplements ubiquinol is: 8x better absorbed in the bloodstream; reduces exercise-induced fatigue by 90%; and slows aging by 40%.
INNO-Q-NOL: Kaneka QH® Ubiquinol with Q-Nol® stability.
Stabilized ubiquinol from ingredient to product expiration.
Ubiquinol by nature is not stable (i.e. reverts back to ubiquinone). Kaneka Corporation, the world’s primary CoQ10 producer, has developed a patented process that creates the most highly stabilized form of ubiquinol as a raw ingredient – Kaneka QH® Ubiquinol. While many supplement brands utilize Kaneka QH® Ubiquinol, how it’s handled during final manufacturing has a significant impact on the stabilized form and the degree and rate to which natural destabilization will occur. To ensure the superior efficacy of ubiquinol at the time of ingestion, Innovite Health utilizes one additional manufacturing step, the patented Q-Nol® process (US Patent 6,740,338) which ensures ubiquinol in the finished product stays stable (i.e. as ubiquinol) through to product expiration.
Medicinal Ingredients: Each gummy contains:
Stabilized CoQ10 (as Kaneka QH Ubiquinol®) ………………… 50 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Sugar, glucose syrup, water, gelatin,
concentrated orange juice, ascorbic acid, glycerine, pectin,
natural flavours, green tea extract, soy fibre, beta-carotene
(for colour), palm oil, white beeswax, carnauba wax.
Free from: wheat, gluten, dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, yeast, GMO”s, artificial colours, flavours and presevartives
Kaneka QH® is a trademark of Kaneka Corporation.
Suggested Dose And Usage:
Directions for Use: Adults: 1-2 gummies 1-3 times per day (1-6 gummies daily), with food, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. For migrane prophylaxis, consume 2 gummies twice daily (4 gummies daily), and use for a minimum of 3 months to see beneficial effects.
Warnings and Contraindications:
Consult a healthcare practioner prior to use if you are preganant or breastfeeding; or if taking blood pressure or blood thinner medications. If migraine frequency increases, and associated nausea and vomiting persisits, colsult a healthcare practioner. Do not use if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
Notice: The products and information found on www.zwell.ca are not intended to replace professional medical advice or treatment. These statements have been evaluated by Health Canada but have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration at this point. Our natural health supplements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition. Individual results may vary. For the complete disclosure statement click here.
- Hosoe K, Kitano M, Kishida H, Kubo H, Fujii K, Kitahara M. Study on safety and bioavailability of ubiquinol (Kaneka QH) after single and 4-week multiple oral administration to healthy volunteers. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2007 Feb;47(1):19-28. Epub 2006 Aug 21.
- Michael V Miles, Paul Horn, Lili Miles, Peter Tang, Paul Steele, Ton DeGrauw. Bioequivalence of coenzyme Q10 from over-the-counter supplements. Nutr Res. Aug 2002;22(8):919-929.
- Hectors MP et al. Stability studies of ubiquinol in plasma. Ann Clin Biochem. 2003 Jan;40(Pt 1):100-1.
- Kaya Y, et al. Correlations between oxidative DNA damage, oxidative stress and coenzyme Q10 in patients with coronary artery disease. Int J Med Sci. 2012;9(8):621-6. Epub 2012 Sep 19.